Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wish I'd had my camera


No photo today! It was one of those times when I should have had my camera with me.

Although there was a light rain, Bob and I drove to one of our favorite riverside restaurants, where we could eat outside on the deck. We love the atmosphere and the food, and the special bonus is the opportunity to watch rowers, kayakers, and boaters, especially this time of year. 

We usually see ducks, geese, and herons, but today we spotted a new bird. It was a small gold bird, definitely not a goldfinch. I think it might have been a warbler.  

Louisville is getting busy with all the extra people here for the Derby Festivities. It looks like we will have some rain for the next couple of days, but we're keeping our fingers crossed for nice weather on Derby day.


No comments:

Post a Comment