Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Foundation piecing


I absolutely LOVE doing foundation piecing!! This is a Common Loon, which I made for a friend who moved to Canada. The loon is the official bird of Ontario. (I still have to add the eye, and trim and bind it.)
I ordered some bird patterns from the Silver Linings website. Not only are they great patterns, but if you sign up, you can get one free pattern a month. I also ordered a little chick pattern, and got a whole barnyard of patterns with it, including an adorable pig that I will have to try.

I ordered several Brenda Groelz bird patterns, including a beautiful sandhill crane, which I will make as a gift for my friend who flew the coop for FLorida. I LOVE Brenda's birds, and her patterns are excellent!

http://www.SilverLiningsOriginals.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment