Saturday, March 21, 2009

Creating Unfinished Projects

Seems like I have been better lately at starting projects than I have been at finishing them!
Last summer I resolved to spend several months completing unfinished projects, and I was successful. Of course, at the same time I was creating projects in my mind, and even starting some.
 
Since then, I have done some of both. So as summer approaches, I will try that approach again. I have one big project to finish - a wool quilt that I am making for a friend. I have some little projects, and, as always, many ideas for new projects. 

As I  am trying to do all my own machine quilting, as opposed to taking them to a professional quilter, I will keep them to a practical size for quilting on my household sewing machine. I need more practice at free-motion quilting. I need more patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment