Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New fabric...


No matter how much fabric we have, when you see a new fabric line, it can be irresistable.

I haven't posted much lately, but I have been working on some silk pieces, and will post some photos soon. They are all still unfinished, but getting closer to being finished.

These fabrics are from the "Jungle Fever" line by Free Spirit. I plan to make some small bags using two fabrics fused together, back-to-back.

They are from a delightful fabric shop that opened recently in Middletown, called "Sew Vintage."

The fabric isn't vintage, but the shop has some very charming displays of antique objects among the wonderful selections of fabric. One distinction of the shop is that they offer real linen, in just a few basic colors.

They will have a booth at the Quilter's Day Out this Saturday, if you want to check them out.

Forget Me Knot, which is my neighborhood fabric store, and my favorite in Louisville, will also be there, so stop by and say "hello."

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Nice fabric Marilyn. Can't wait to see what you do with it. Where is Quilter's Day Out?

    ReplyDelete