Monday, January 25, 2010

Nothing new to report...



I haven't posted much lately. I haven't had anything blog-worthy to photograph. 

I am getting my workroom organized again. You all know how your space gets topsy-turvy after a productive period, and it really helps me to straighten things up and put new fabric away.

It's been a long time since I have made anything for my house. I have quilts in almost every room, but it's time for something fresh. So I have cut strips from my silks, and have a plan for a wall piece.

It will probably be a while before I post anything, but please check back in a while to see if  I have anything to report.

I can't believe how fast January has flown by. I have no complaints about that. I am counting the days until spring. In the meantime, I hope to get something done...

No comments:

Post a Comment