Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nice long weekend!



The nice long weekend draws to a close, and very soon, the new month will start. 

I have enjoyed the holiday weekend, with good visits with family and friends.


I had everyone over for chili and soup; we had a good combination of family, neighbors and friends, and everyone enjoyed it.

This week my goal, in addition to sewing, is to get to several quilt shows in the area. At the downtown Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft, there is a show of "Water Quilts," all from one person's collection. Water quilts are among my favorites, and I am looking forward to seeing these. 

Then at the Carnegie Center in New Albany, there is a show which includes works by several outstanding area quilters, so I want to get to that one, too. I think its theme is "Earth Works", so it should be fun to see several interpretations of that.

Now that December is almost here, I have to get serious about finishing the Christmas gifts I have started.  

I hope all of you enjoyed the Thanksgiving holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment