Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Starting new projects



I have not been posting blog very often lately. I am starting several new projects, and will talk about them when I have something to show and more to say.



One, the "Welcome Home" is a small piece (8 1/2 x 11) for a friend.











The second,  the colorful house fronts, is a large project for a Christmas gift for a friend living in  Prague. It is a walk near the Castle in Prague, and contains several elements that I have wanted to tackle, including  perspective.






The third is a photo of a barn that we are using in my Monday night quilt group for a "fractured" quilt. I have had the photo for years, and have wanted to turn it into a quilt, but now I have three friends to help. We have enlarged the photo and sliced in into four vertical slices, and I will talk about it as I tackle my slice. 


































No comments:

Post a Comment