Friday, July 1, 2011

Finished a UFB (unfinished bargello)






























One of the things I enjoy doing in the summer is to finish unfinished projects. They tend to be small projects, with just a few hours of work to finish them up.

This small bargello is the fourth of four I did with the same fabrics, several years ago.

I used eighteen fabrics, which is more that I usually do on bargellos, and I included some of my favorite fabrics that I had been "hoarding."


I appliqued a couple of faces of Japanese ladies, just to add a little texture to the piece.

I am also including a photo of another bargello in the group, and a couple of details from the other two.

As I have said before, I absolutely LOVE doing bargello quilts, and have been collecting lime green and black fabrics for my next one. I have done so many, that I actually find it relaxing to work on them. I love designing them, and no two are alike.












































No comments:

Post a Comment